Here are some photos of my 2nd birthday party. I was so happy that I had so much family able to come. It made my day lots of fun. We ate lots of good food, opened tons of presents, and ate yummy cake and ice cream! It was a great day!
Blowing out my candle! Daddy had to help me!
My cake was so yummy, I didn't even wait for the fork!
Thanks to everyone for the great presents. Once again I was spoiled by all. I especially liked this visor that I got from Aunt Chas, now mom and dad won't have to listen to me yell "STOP IT SUN!" from the back of the car. I also made it very clear to everyone that cards and clothes are NOT acceptable gifts. They just get thrown aside in search of the "real" present!" Maybe next year I be a bit more tactful and polite, but as for now I'm going to stick with the stereotype of the"Terrible Twos!" Might as well work it while I can, right????
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Happy Birthday To Me!
Written by Unknown at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Looks like you had lots of fun.
Sorry I wasnt there..
Like the new Blog look...
Miss you
LOVE GRANDMA
Happy Birthday Paige,
It looks like you had a great time...
Happy Birthday Paige! You are just the cutest.
Rita
If I'd have known you were a Blue's Clues fan, I'd have gotten you a thinking chair too! It looks like you had a great time!
Happy Birthday!
Love the ears on the one pic. so cute
Kim said..
Happy Birthday Paige...... Looks like you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment