Saturday, December 15, 2007

Brrrrr.....its cold!

Although we've been quite busy lately, we haven't done much that could be considered blog-worthy....So we'll just sum up the last two weeks in one entry with multiple topics.


First, here are some photos of a couple things I've been doing inside while it's very cold outside....

I've been spending a lot of time coloring lately...especially in my big Dora book. It's one of my favorite things to do! Lexi came over one night and we played Zoo. I was the animal and she was the zookeeper!
Another night my friend Camry came over and we played together too. Mommy was very proud of me because I'm getting better and better at sharing!
And last but not least I've been sneaking into mommy's bed and reading her latest Nicholas Sparks novel. It's hard to put down, I actually sat here for about a half an hour this morning!



Next, here are some conversations I've had with mommy and daddy lately....


Conversation #1 At bedtime with mommy....
Mommy - "Night Night Paige"
Paige - "Nigh Nigh Kim" (her daycare lady)
Mommy - "No it's night night mommy!"
Paige - "Nigh Nigh Kim"


Conversation #2 As we're walking out the door one morning to work/daycare...

Daddy - "Bye, Bye Paige"
Paige - "Bye Coreee"
Daddy - "No Bye Daddy!"
Paige - "Bye Coreeee"

Later that day while we're home that afternoon....
Paige - "Where Coree?"


Conversation #3 Practicing names with mommy....
Mommy - "Say Mommy"
Paige - "Mommy"
M - "Say Daddy"
P - "Daddy"
M - "Say Grandma "
P - "Gamma"
M - "Say Grandpa"
P - "Papa"
M - "Say Ziggy"
P - "Giggy"
M - "Say Gunner"
P - "Nunner"
M - "Say Kujo"
P - "Kujo"
M - "Say Paige"
P -"No"



Conversation #4 - In the car on the way to work/daycare one morning. As I turn the car on the music is on a dance song quite loud. I turn it down and hear from the back....
Paige - "No Mommy up"
mommy - "Do you want the music up?"
Paige - "Me Dance"
She then proceeds to flail her hands in the air and bob her head....her father's daughter!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the conversations paige, adi also says no when you ask her to say her name, what a minute lately she says no to everything!

Anonymous said...

sorry i clicked the wrong one. the one above was from me

Anonymous said...

She is getting quite a list of words.....very impressive!
I love the zoo picture..
maybe I should invest in that for the boys!!

Anonymous said...

Paige,
Thanks for the update - you have been busy. You are growing up very fast.
Aunt Rita