Monday, June 18, 2007

Wedding Weekend!


























This weekend I had my cousins, Addisyn and Grady, over to my grandma and grandpa's house to play. I guess their moms were busy; something about a wedding???? They were a lot of fun, but I really didn't like them playing with my toys. They brought some of their own, but I had those ones too. Everyone made me share, but it was a little hard for me.

After our naps we all got dressed up and went to the wedding, they sat with us there too. Seriously...where were thier moms????? It better have been something important that they were doing! I didn't even get to sit on grandma's lap because Addisyn was, that made me a little mad!

We went to a dance later that night...stay posted for pictures of me dancing. My mom has to buy the copyright from Uncle Chad. He mentioned something about: his camera, his website?????? I think my mom will win this one though!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So sweet! Love those little painted toenails!

Kendall Smith said...

I just love the picture of Paige all dressed up--what a sweetie!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I tend to agree! But then again I'm the mom so my opinion is always swayed!