

Mommy and me met some friends toay at "Kids Day" at the fair. It was a lot of fun. First we went to the Petting Zoo, I liked all of the animals. I was a little confused by the name though, because all mommy kept saying was "Paige, no, no! Don't touch" The people that worked there said we could feed the animals as long as we didn't use our fingers. I know I was a little confused too!


After that we went to a Penny and Pals concert. We had to wait awhile before it started. I decided to go off and explore the building. Mom chased me once, but the next time my friend Camry came and got me. She told me "Baby Paige, No, No" and took me back to mommy. After that I had to get back in my stroller for the rest of the show. It was okay though because I was getting tired anyway!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Kids Day at the Fair!
Written by Unknown at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment