Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Shopping and Swimming


Today mom and I went into town to run some errands. I got a brand new dress for Aunt Kayla's wedding. It's really pretty, but mom made me try it on in the store. That was an adventure, I think mommy was getting a little irritated with me. The look on her face as she ran after me around the store in my new pretty dress told me she wasn't too happy with our game of chase!

After that, we went to another store and a lady
gave me a balloon. I picked a yellow one! I love my new balloon, and I played with it all day. I even took a nap with it. Don't worry mommy checked on me to make sure I didn't strangle or suffocate myself!
After lunch I got to go swimming in my pool. The water was cold because I wouldn't wait until after nap time to swim...I just couldn't wait I was soooo excited! We had lots of fun because it was really hot out. Mom watched me, but she wouldn't come in the water. I don't know how she got so wet. Everytime I crawled on top of her I noticed she was getting more and more soaked, how that happened I have no idea. I went under water today, but it wasn't on purpose. Mom tried to yell, cheer, and clap afterward, but I knew she was just trying to make me not cry. It didn't worked I cried!

0 comments: