Monday, February 25, 2013

Paige's Birthday Party


What a fun birthday party to create and I hope it was enjoyed by all.....

The Preparations....


 I taught myself to sew for this party :)  Yeah me!


Goodie Bags...







Giggly Girls Ready for a Spa Day....


Manicures...



Pedicures....



Chocolate Facials....



A Steam.....


Refreshed and relaxed but still giggly girls....






Birthday Treats....




 And Fabulous Friends.....









It was a great party and all of Paige's friends were so much fun!  
Once Again I couldn't have done it without my wonderful sisters  - they really are the best.  
Not all people would say yes when I asked them to attend their niece's party as a worker instead of a guest.  And not only that, but to use their house because it's more "spa-like" than our house!  
Paige is one lucky girl!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! Nikki, can you plan my next birthday party? You can totally reuse this theme :)

Dana.stansbery said...

I would like to schedule an appointment ;) That is pretty cool.

Eric and Kayla said...

What an awesome party for a sweet 7-year old! Some amazing memories being made there! You really should consider changing careers!