Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week with Auntie and Leah

I might be adding to this post with more pictures later, but I thought I would get these on here for now.  Kim is on vacation this week, so  Parker is lucky enough to get to spend the week with Leah and Tiffany.  Here are some pictures of his first day.

Holding her - Doesn't she look thrilled :)

Nap time - Pretty impressive that Tiffany can get them all sleeping at the same time.  I think she's ready for another one already!
 Parker sharing his blanket - not just anyone gets to snuggle with his "blue bankie" - she must be pretty special!
Thanks for helping us out Aunt Tiffany - hopefully he doesn't wear out his welcome before Friday :)

1 comments:

Tiff said...

Another one?? Nope, don't think so yet.. I'm lucky because Parker is so well behaved and Leah is a newborn who sleeps a lot.