We've been so boring lately...I feel like I have nothing important to say. So here is a rundown of what we've been doing lately.
Lexi turned five....Happy Birthday! We were lucky enough to celebrate at one of our favorite places - McDonald's Playland. We had a blast eating, playing, opening presents, and eating YUMMY cupcakes!
Playing games on the computer....Love this picture...she was so patient with him...for a little while :)
Doing make-up homework on a sick day for Paige. I made a set of "bean cards" so that Parker could do "homework" too. We were gluing beans for oven an hour that morning!
Playing outside and relaxing in the fall sun.
Decorating pumpkins with our pumpkin face stickers.
Mommy went for a weekend of scrapbooking. YEAH!!!
Grandma and grandpa are watching the kiddos. I gave grandma these materials and directions to create Halloween costumes for the kids. Can you guess what they are going to be?
Well I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures from the kids' weekend to come shortly. Maybe I'll post again soon...maybe even before two weeks pass.




1 comments:
looks like fun, we've been up to about the same thing- not much!! Adi has the same black boots as Paige- love them they r soo cute
Post a Comment