It's called - "What the picture doesn't tell you...."
Picture #1 - Paige playing dress-up with her brother....

What the picture doesn't tell you:
This boy is better at walking in heels than his sister. He's a natural - up and down the stairs without a single misstep. She on the other hand falls like fifty times in one venture up the stairs. Also...if you're worried about his masculinity - don't be. He refuses to wear anything but the "blue" fairy dress :)
Picture # 2 - Daddy and Parker sharing corn.
What the picture doesn't tell you:
No we're not short on corn, he just prefers to eat anyone's food but his own. A typical night at the dinner table consists of Parker refusing to eat his own food, and screaming until Corey and I will let him sit with us and share our food. Drives Corey crazy...drives Corey even crazier that I am usually so irritated by that point in the day that I just let him sit with me and eat.
Have I mentioned he's two and TERRIBLE!
Picture #3 - Parker Mowing the Grass
What the picture doesn't tell you:
He sat ouside for over 40 minutes walking in straight lines back and forth in the backyard, just like daddy does. Then he came inside and in his cute little voice says, "whew - hot out der"
He may be terrible and two, but he's also so stinkn' cute.
Picture #4 - Paige and Parker swimming in a "very small" pool.
I know...I know...a bigger pool please :)
What the picture doesn't tell you:
These two monkeys spent twenty minutes holding there breath and counting to see how long they could last. The funny part is that only their eyes were under so they could hold it for like minutes on end!
Picture #5 Parker looking at the trees????
What the picture doesn't tell you:
No No No....he's pouting because it's someone else's turn to use the goggles. Don't you know it creates a better effect if you turn around so people can't see you as you pout.
In about five seconds the arms will cross, and you would hear "I don wanna mom."
Picture #6 - Parker on his Spider Man scooter
What the picture doesn't tell you:
It literally took him 30 minutes to get that thing down the driveway into the street. But #1 - He did it himself - "I do it mom." #2 He finally figured out how to use a scooter so he was thrilled.
Watch out world - here he comes (in one to two hours)!
Picture #7 - Paige falling off of her bike.
What the picture doesn't tell you:
She spent the previous 15 minutes being warned by her intelligent mother that she needed to slow down when she made turns. To which she relied, "Don't worry about it mom."
And there you have it folks...
"What the picture doesn't tell you...."



6 comments:
Love it! Thanks for the smiles.
Rita
HA! That's funny stuff!
Cute post Nikki!!! It is crazy how fast our kids grow up and become their own little people.
I love this post, Nikki!
Great Post Nikki! I would love to be able to write a little bit more on my posts... but after keeping a blog for a couple years already, many of mine start to sound the same! I LOVE how you keep them interesting and so funny! Thanks for the reading enjoyment! :)
Gotta love the "terrible twos." Everything in your post about Parker is so familar in our house. Would love to see how they would interact together!!!
Post a Comment