Now this may not look like much to the average blog reader,
but to me this is HUGE!
This is a picture of the two projects
that I need to finish my Masters Coursework.
MANY MANY hours of the last two years of my life
have been put into this goal...
and the end is FINALLY in sight.
On August 15th or 16th (still working out a few details)
I will be presenting and defending to my committee.
After that I will be DONE!!!!!
Since I have invested SO MUCH of my time into writing this paper
I figured I deserved a blog post so....here it is.
| 56 pages (not including all of the front and back matter) of research, data, and headache.... |
Yes... this is all one paper....
And then my project that I will present in order to be granted my diploma....
Many pages of projects put together to for a 2 hour presentation....
This one is even thicker.
Now I just wait for the day...I'm finished, I think I'm prepared, and I'm READY TO BE DONE!!!



5 comments:
Congratulations! What an accomplishment.
Rita
That is awesome Nikki! You should be very proud!!
Yeah!! I'm so excited for you that this is getting so close to done! I know how much time you have worked on it. Great job! We will have to go out and celebrate after August 15th!!
Kim said.... Good job... Congratulations.
Congrats Nikki!!!
Post a Comment