Although we've been quite busy lately there has still been plenty of time to sit around the house and do nothing...or our version of it. Here are just a few snapshots of the last couple days at out house.....
Using the new bouncy house as an elevated mattress....
Checking on the baby birds in the nest under the deck planks.... We have a mama robin who has nested here for the past couple years. Right now we have three BRAND new babies :) You can even imagine how much the location of this nest and birds drives Gunner crazy. But they are kept safe from him, well except for the drool that may seep down between the cracks as he tries to get them!
Movie day after a very rainy trek to Fleet Farm. We were soaked and cold and just wanted to warm up and snuggle into blankets!
Tomorrow we have our first library visit planned...oh and I'm going to try and potty train Parker too.
All in days work right :) I'm sure you'll here more on that soon!



1 comments:
Love the elevated mattress idea!!! I think my boys would love that.... to bad we have no room for something that fun and/or Casey would kill me if I brought it home!!!!
Post a Comment