Sunday, October 17, 2010

Babysitting

Today I was lucky enough to watch little Miss Ellery while her mom did some shopping.  We had a great day.
We watched a little Tinkerbell together.  (Well I watched TinkerBell and she watched the fan on the ceiling )
 Parker as always just acted like a goof ball :)
 We rested...

 Mommy played on the floor with her, or I hsould say mommy layed on the floor and protected her from Parker....


 Parker found a new chair...

 We all watched some more TV
 When Baby Ellery got fussy, some of us took turns walking her around because tha's what made her happy :) - Sorry about the sideways picture.
Then her mommy came back and we gave her back.  It was a fun day.  I sometimes wish I could have a little sister, but mom says we have the perfect family already...no need to mess with it :)

1 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

Ohhhhhhh - I didn't know you took pictures!! Thanks so much for watching her!! It looks like she had way more fun with all of you then she would have shopping.

Paige-whenever you think you want a baby-sister again, feel free to stop by and visit Ellery anytime! :)