I was telling my cousin about this a couple days ago and decided I would share it with the world becuase I think its a really good deal. I hope it makes sense because it had a hard time putting the directions in words...
It orginally came from moneysavingmom.com
Directions:
Go to amazon.com
Search for the diapers of your preference (we use huggies)
It will then bring up the diapers you can choose from. Click on your choice (Huggies Size 4 Snug and Dry Mega Pack) Under the price it should show you how you can save by signing up for subscribe and save and amazon mom. Sign up and choose how often you want them delivered. For diapers I have them delivered bi-monthly and wipes (Pampers) every third month. I have also canceled after the first shipment with no problem because I wanted to resubmit my order and use a different coupon code at checkout)
For example Huggies size 4 were 30.21
With subscribe and save and amazon mom they were 21.15 plus free two day shipping
Then when you get to check out type in coupon code: YTEM-LZ3N38-9M6KL2 and you should get another 20% off for the first shipment.
So I would get 140 Size 4 diapers for under 18 dollars delivered to my door :)
Walmart price for same box $35.00
Diapers.com for same box $39.99 (although first time customers can receive 10 dollars off their first order)
I've been doing this for about 4 months and changing the coupon code/subscription every month (it always comes in the Parents magazine) and it has been great!!!! For wipes I don't have an extra code at the end but I've found it is still cheaper than walmart or diapers.com. I have also run out of diapers early and you just go into your subscribe and save and click on send the next shipment early.
With all of the new babies out there in the family I hope someone can use this.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Diaper Deal
Written by Unknown at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks Nikki! I actually pulled othe coupon code out of one of my parent magazines last night. :)
I thought this was going to be a story about a deal that you made with Parker about no more diapers. It sounds like a good deal either way.
Thanks Nikki...just got some diapers ordered. Your just gonna have to keep filling us in on the new coupon codes... I don't get the parents magazine anymore.
Post a Comment