Parker lounging in the chair having a snack!
Parker and Brooke
Kennedey and Grandpa
This is where Gunner spent the WHOLE weekend! He was in heaven!
Kennedey and Brooke
Kisses from mommy - he looks thrilled doesn't he.
Parker in Grandpa's kayak
Grandpa and Parker and their matching hats.
Kennedey, Paige, and Brooke swimming.
Paige thought it was necessary to post missing signs for daddy's flipflop that he lost on a late night fishing adventure.
Uncle Troy really excited to be in the photo. Him and I have such a special bond :)
Paige and daddy swimming.
Ty Swimming.
Corey - his brothers Paul and Troy - and his dad.
They weren't too happy to take this picture, but look how nice it turned out.
Thanks Troy and KelLee for another great weekend at the lake. I wish everyone could have made it, but lots of fun was had none the less - We have two very tired and crabby kids to prove it :)



1 comments:
I love Parker in the kayak! He is pretty cute in the chair too!
Post a Comment