Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Few Favorites!

We had Parker's three month pictures taken a couple weeks back; along with some family pictures. Although I'll make you wait until you get your Christmas cards to see our family pictures, here are a couple of my favorites with the kids!

5 comments:

Life Is Great with Eight said...

Nikki,

I can't wait to see the rest! Looks like you got some GREAT pics!

Tanya

Becky said...

Very Cute pics, can't wait to see the rest. It was great to meet little parker on Saturday and see u guys.

Tiff said...

I think they turn out really cute. I hope you like them!

Barb said...

Really cute pictures!!! It was great to see you guys last weekend!! You have a beautiful family....

Dana.stansbery said...

I love these! Paige looks so grown up but still her sweet self:) Parker is adorable and I love the mirror shot!