We've been experimenting with food for the last couple days. I know he's not 4 months yet, but we're only a couple days early. He's also been having cereal in his bottle since he was about 4 weeks old. And let's be honest, Parker's advanced in the area of eating :) Anyone that's tried to carry him around for a long period of time can attest to that!
He is still trying to get the hang of it, but I can tell he likes it. The mouth opens for pretty much everything we've tried. He still has some trouble keeping it in, but he's getting better every day. I already pulled out the highchair because it supports him so much better than the bumbo chair. So far we've tried green beans, apple sauce, sweet potatoes, and tonight he had some mashed potatoes.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Another mouth to feed!
Written by Unknown at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment