Monday, September 14, 2009

"Report Card"

Parker had his first day of daycare today and he was a charmer! Seems as though he's making daddy and I look bad again because we always say how "difficult" he can be :) Hopefully tomorrow is just as easy for him!

Kim commented on how proud and protective aka "bossy" Paige was about the other kids being careful around her "bruder."

Mommy on the other hand wanted to call at least three times to check on him, but she didn't. I knew he was in good hands. I'm lucky to have such a great 2nd home for my kids.


His "report card" for the first day!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

So glad that Parker had a great day at daycare!! He is a lot of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim said... Looks like it was an easy day at daycare. I am sure Parker is a good boy. THey always say kids can be good for other people but are difficult for their parents.