Here are a couple pics Grandma took while she stayed at our house! WE had a lot of fun having her stay and mommy really enjoyed the help :0)
Parker gave Grandma lots of smiles. I think he was amused that one person could act so ridiculous and talk in such a high voice for such long periods of time :)
When Grandma is in charge Paige gets to dress herself!
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Grandma's Stay
Written by Unknown at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Parker is looking so much like his daddy! Hope you have transitioned well to being back at work! :)
Kim said... I bet Grandma had a blast spoiling both of them. They are both certainly getting big.
I bet you guys were sad to see grandma go home. Looks like you had fun with her there!!!
looks like lots fun; its great when grandma can spoil the kids a bit
Post a Comment