My 30th birthday has been one for the books. I think I enjoyed it more than turning 21!
First of all last weekend, my family planned a surprise birthday party for me. They made fondue and invited all of my school friends. The guys helped out by making themselves scarce. They took Paige to the NDSU game. The party was great and the food was even better!
On my actualy birthday I woke up to gifts from Paige and Gunner. A new mp3 player(way fancier than I know how to use) and a music gift card to start downloading music!
At school i was greeted by 50+ fifth graders dressed in black and a room decorated by my teaching team! So funny they are...
When I thought I'd had plenty, Corey threw in another surprise. He took us on a short family vacation to a resort in Brainard. He did everything and surprised me...reservations, packing, and even scheduled an hour long massage for me Saturday afternoon. We had a great weekend swimming, relaxing, and enjoying the resort!
What a lucky girl I am!
Here are a few pictures of Paige and daddy swimming this weekend. I didn't take enough, but you know the whole camera situation!
Thanks for a great birthday everyone!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Who said turning 30 was a bad thing...
Written by Unknown at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi Nikki,
I love your site! You do such a great job of keeping it up to date. I wish I could do the same with ours. If you get a chance you should check it out...http://marichman.spaces.live.com
Happy 30th Birthday!
Andrea Richman
Happy belated birthday!
I had to giggle when I read this post...you are a lucky gal and a good friend:)
Happy Birthday Nikki! 30 is not bad at all. Looks like you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment