This Weekend was my last 30th Birthday Hurrah! I had a girls day/night out with my sisters to Grand Forks for the Carrie Underwood concert. We had a blast! Front row, the only thing seperating Carrie and I was her bodyguard! Thanks for the tickets Chas, Chad, and Tiff!


Now to get to the serious topic...her outfits! I was a little nervous as she came out in this. REALLY ...thigh high boots with shorts. Not many girls could pull that off, but if you add a studious looking vest it really brings it all together. What do you think?
Next we have a prom dress taken right out of 1980! Once again it would look strange for most North Dakotan girls but.....
When it has a string attached that turns it into a little night-out on the town number, who can 't agree it's a hit... Go from prom to a cocktail party without thinking twice. Very Practical!!!!
Next we have the casual look, with which I have to say was her best choice. Look closely...I often wonder how a bracelet can stay put on her upper arm while dancing on stage without cutting off her circulation????Lastly to end the show...we have the Sioux Jersey. All performers do this. Put on some hometown jersey to humor the crowd. I can't wait to go to a show and see a performer do the finale in a Casselton Squirrels jersey!
Anyway...Great Concert...Great Time...THANKS
Monday, September 29, 2008
Happy Birthday STILL!!!!
Written by Unknown at 1:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Belated 30th B-day Nikki, I didn't even know she was in fargo, I bet it was a blast,
becky, and family
I have to agree with you that the casual look is the best but still not many could pull off that look without our love handles hanging over!!!
Wow, looks like it was a great concert. I don't know if I would have been waiting to hear the next song or see what she was gonna come out in next. Happy 30th B-day!!!!
Post a Comment