Saturday, August 9, 2008

Problem Solved?????

I got a new bed again today because word has it I'm having some problems sleeping. If you ask me things are going fine...I go to bed around 8. Play toys until about 11. Fall asleep on the floor until about 3. Then crawl into bed with mom and dad!

Dad is convinced that the reason I'm not sleeping in my own bed is because it's made of plastic and very uncomfortable so.....

Today mom worked all day moving my toys downstairs (no more all night playdates), setting up a non-plastic coated bed with brand new blankets, and making my room a little more grown-up!

I really like it so far, but le's see where I end up sleeping tonight!!!





2 comments:

Harys and Trace said...

Just thought I would let you know that both of our kids went through this. And niether of them slept in a plastic bed. Trace is also in this phase right now. Harys stopped waking and coming into our room/bed at about 3 and a few months, except on the occasional monster sighting. This to shall pass.
Kayleen

Dana.stansbery said...

Very cute room Paige-I hope you sleep tight in it!