Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gymnastics

I recently had my last gymnastics class of the summer, and I thought I'd show you how I've improved over the last two sessions. I am really enjoying this sport, and get excited every day I get to go. Autie Tiff came with me the last day and she still agrees I run faster and farther and any other kid in my class, too bad it's not a race and I'm going nowhere! I still have a lot of trouble with circle time because it involves sitting in one spot for longer than 30 seconds, but I have had a couple really good classes where I listened and even joined in. I am really good at balancing and my coordination is actually something to be proud of. The coaches actually talked to mommy about me trying out for the "Acrotot Team" but mommy isn't quite ready for that. It means I would practice 2 days a week for and hour and a half each time. She also isn't quite ready to take a 2nd mortage out on the house to pay for it! So for now I'll just keep enjoying this. I start again in September for one last session before I can stop bringing mommy with me and get down to business with the coaches after I turn 3!

Here's me on the beam!
Getting stamps for being a good listener and doing what my coach says. Just a note: Those are the ONLY stamps I got that day so it was worth taking a picture!
Jumping on the tramp, one of my favortie activities!
Hanging from the bar!
Sitting with my friends Camry and Brooklyn after the class! Camry and I were reading.
Looking at my blue ribbon for being such a good little gymnast.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

what a big girl you have become! Very cute