Thursday, December 13, 2012

November Wrap-Up

Well November came and went so quickly that I didn't get anything else blogged about our month of giving. This was our last activity before the calendar changed to December.  We were lucky to get an "indoor" site and one with a small selection of toys for a certain someone to take lots of breaks to go look at the cars :)  Paige did a great job and won bell-ringer of the night for the Wixo family.  She religiously rang her bell for 2 1/2 - with only two short breaks :)

Corey and I were quick to realize that when you throw cute kids in aprons and give them a bell the generosity of people flows freely!  Get the kids to say "Thank You and Merry Christmas" and they come back a second time to give more.  I think the Salvation Army should look into that theory a bit more to raise their donations!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Love that you got the kids involved in this!