A couple fellow blog family members have completed this post - so here goes my take on "currently".....
Reading - "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks. It's my first book that I'm reading on my new Kindle Fire and although that part is great - I'm kind of in a reading slump. You fellow readers know how it goes, you finish a book (or three) that consumed you for a couple months and you couldn't put it down and then it's over. The Fifty Shade series has put me in the slump - I miss Christian and Anastasia - uhh - loved that series. So this book is just ok - its no Fifty Shades
Watching - "Rookie Blue" is my summer series. Although many people have never heard of it, I have been watching it for three years already. Cop show with love triangles, drama, and suspense! I look forward to watching it every Thursday night at 9:00 pm - tune in if you are looking for a new summer show.
Thinking about - How I'm going to get everyone packed to head to the lake by Wednesday night. My dryer is broken (I hear banging and clanging downstairs so maybe it will be fixed soon) and I haven't even begun to think about what we all need for the long weekend. I hate packing for myself let alone the family and the dog!
Loving - Rest Time - Lately its the only alone time I have! Paige doesn't nap anymore and Parker is hit and miss but..... come 12:30-1:00 everyone goes to their room for quite time and my niece Leah is forced into a slumber :) Sometimes I watch tv, sometimes I facebook stalk, and sometimes I just close my eyes and enjoy the quiet until one of them sneaks out or starts screaming - I'll let you use your imagination about which kid does what. Rest time is a delicacy - it usually ends as quickly as it starts.
Anticipating - a four hour car ride with a sassy six year old, a easily irritable soon-to-be three year old, a niece who recently learned that screaming gains the attention of many, a 100 pound lab, and a small dog who thinks sitting in the front seat is a right and not a privilege.
Listening too - Two and a Half Men reruns in the background.
Eating - Nothing at the moment but drinking an ice-cold Mikes Hard Lemonade.
Feeling thankful - that the very large tree that was blown over by the wind today missed our house by 10 -15 feet. Considering we have a row of dead trees on our side lot - I am thankful "that one" blew over instead of another. I guess a call to the city to cut down trees is in my near future. I'm sad because I love the trees, but I guess I love my enclosed dwelling a bit more.
There you have it - looking for a blog post - join us!
Monday, June 11, 2012
Currently....
Written by Unknown at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Do you like murder mystery books? I have a good series to recommend if you do!!
I feel the same way about christian and anastasia!
Are you coming to the Beulah lake this weekend?
Any recommendations would be great - I'm also up for a good series :) And yes Kayla we'll be out at the lake, come on out and visit!
James Patterson - The Woman's Murder Club. Really good!!
Post a Comment