Almost the end of January and nothing to post about for several reasons....
1) In the past two weeks I have missed several days of work due to sick kids. First Parker with croup and next Paige with strep. This weekend we are finally on the mend, but still not getting out for much excitement. Lots of quiet nights at home with early bedtimes.
2) I was supposed to be an auntie by now so I was planning to fill my next posts with baby cuteness...but little one's poor mommy still sits waiting for that stubborn little one to make its presence into the world.
3) I've also wanted to show pictures of the nursery that I was lucky enough to design for so called, stubborn little one. But since little one's mommy doesn't yet know the gender, I can't really do the big reveal until baby makes its reveal to the world. So until then the nursery door will remain locked and the pictures filed away on my computer.
4) I've wanted to do a couple craft projects to show on the blog, but haven't felt motivated to actually complete the crafts. Maybe soon.....
The good news is that I sense change is in the air and blogging should pick up....baby has to come out eventually, my mom and dad will fly in later this week for a two week visit, and with February comes Paige's birthday which in her eyes is a month long celebration :)
Saturday, January 21, 2012
January Slump....
Written by Unknown at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment