After handing Paige a bowl of cheese balls, some milk, and a napkin to go watch a movie in her bedroom she says:
P: "Mom I can't carry everything." She sets the napkin down on the table and proceeds to go downstairs.
M: "Honey what are you going to use to wipe your hands if you get cheese on them. You need to take the napkin too."
P: "But mom I can't carry it. "
M: "What are you going to use to wipe your hands then?"
P: " I'll just wipe them on my bed."
This morning we were at Walmart in the Frozen meal aisle and Paige spotted a TV type dinner for kids with spaghetti, corn, and a brownie. She was very excited when I told her we could buy it for lunch since we've never really bought something like that before. She carried it throughout the store and all of a sudden she says:
P: "Ahh mom how am I going to eat this? We don't have any sporks at home."
M: Thinking I heard her wrong I say. "Yes, we have forks you can just use one of ours."
P: "No mom a spork, you know half spoon, half fork. Like the one on the cover"
Just so you know she learned it from the cartoon, Olivia :)
Today after Paige got mad because PArker kept bugging her and her stuff she got up and left the room because she was mad I wouldn't make him go somewhere else. A couple minutes later she comes out and says;
P: "Mom, my pretend little sister just got taken away by the cops because she was naughty."
M: "Oh really what did she do?"
P: " You know didn't take a nap, took other people's stuff, and was just bothering me."
M: "Where did they take her?"
P: "Mom, to jail...thats what cops do."
M: "Oh thats too bad for your pretend little sister."
P: "Yeah thank goodness it's not my lil' buddy Parker."
Monday, April 5, 2010
Classic Paige
Written by Unknown at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Kim said... Oh Paige you have quite an imagination... And a pretty smart little girl...
Smart girl is right, ohh the joys of little kids, you never know what is going to come out of their mouths!
Post a Comment