HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!LOVE, Paige
Thanks Paige.Wish you were here to help me celebrate.Love Grandma
Nikki--I had a dream last night that you decided to move BACK to Newton to teach at Slate Creek! Is it true??? :-)
You know we talk about how much we miss it allvthe time, but its going to be pretty hard to talk grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles into coming with us!!!!I'm glad your dreaming about me though :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks Paige.
Wish you were here to help me celebrate.
Love Grandma
Nikki--
I had a dream last night that you decided to move BACK to Newton to teach at Slate Creek! Is it true??? :-)
You know we talk about how much we miss it allvthe time, but its going to be pretty hard to talk grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles into coming with us!!!!
I'm glad your dreaming about me though :)
Post a Comment